Monday, September 22, 2008

Princess Jaye has landed her freefall!

Just in case you are wondering how things are going....really great! Isn't that amazing? Well....not really....if you are used to trusting God and know about His amazing grace and love and provision and direction.....you know all about it.

This is a new phase in my trust "test" with God. I have to say this is the most freeing and liberating experience I am living. I am not living in fear - did you know that there are 365 "Do Not Fears" in the bible? One for every day of the year to remind us....."Do Not Fear". Every night I thank God for His absolute provision and ask Him, "What is on the agenda for tomorrow?" We (Jesus and I) get up and do our thing for the day and I am developing this absolute, "Do not fear" attitude by trusting in the character of my Jesus, my Lord, My Jehovah Jireh, my Yahweh.

As I look at job possibilities I am gauging them according to, "Is this job going to draw me closer to ministry or draw me away?" I know that Jesus will tell me what to do and when to do it and where when the timing is right. I love knowing that I am in the palm of his hand and He has got me - so I guess I have to say that - Jesus caught me huh!
No longer am I free falling. I have safely landed in His hand and am waiting for the next move.......

I am working on the afterschool care program - please pray for favor with the school transportation department...
I will keep you posted!

1 comment:

Lion Lunch said...

From reading "Just JUMP!", "Think Time", "Can We Just Sit?", "Flying Bee" and "PJ Has Landed!" it seems that:
"The Princess is clothed with strength and dignity; she can laugh at the days to come. She speaks with wisdom, and faithful instruction is on her tongue."