Monday, September 15, 2008

Extra info I may have forgotten to mention...

One of my friends told me I might need to let you know one of the ways God prepared the way prior to my being fired from my job. Well, actually two things, you probably need to know ....
First, for those of you who may not know, I am going to school on-line with the University of Phoenix. I have been going to school since Sept. of 2006 and I have 8.....yes EIGHT more classes left and I will graduate with a bachelor's degree in Healthcare Services/Management. Since November, the classes have been really intense and I have been at the point I didn't know how I was going to manage to work full-time and do school. There have been some classes that I literally am on the computer 20+ hours a week on top of a full-time job. The living life backward thing - living the lifestyle (somewhat) of a 20 something college student was beginning to take its' toll......I have been at my wit's end how to manage time, work, school, having a life, etc.

About a month ago we put an ad in the paper to rent my condo. It rented out the first day. I have it rented through October. What a financial relief for me! Then - two weeks later I lose my job......double relief for me. What with the job tenure being about 6 weeks this summer, I have been in a bind. God provided relief.
Thank you Jesus!
I have more to say on that but I really need to sign off. So stay tuned and I will update you later.

"All things work together for good for those who love the Lord and are called according to His purposes." Romans 8:28. Really it is true......God is showing me everyday....

No comments: